Loopy Services Privacy Notice
Last updated January 23, 2023
- PERSONAL INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH LOOPY SERVICES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION USES
- PERSONAL INFORMATION INTEGRATIONS & DISCLOSURES
- PRIVACY CHOICES
- U.S. STATE-SPECIFIC NOTICE
- CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
- CONTACT US
PERSONAL INFORMATION ASSOCIATED WITH Loopy PRODUCTS & SERVICES
When our business customers (“Customers”) use our Services, they may enable Loopy to process various types of personal information. Below, we provide a list of the commonly processed personal information associated with our products. Please note, the below list is not exhaustive of all personal information, and is intended to serve as a sample set.
- Agent contact information: Our Services improve agent and end customer experience, which requires employers to upload the personal information associated with their customer service agents (“Agents”). This may include names, titles, corporate email addresses, phone numbers and other identifying information.
- Agent behavioral information: In order to improve our Customer’s workplace performance, we track numerous behavioral statistics that may be associated with an Agent or the Agent’s team, including call analytics as well as an Agent’s usage behaviors.
- Agent customer service call feedback. After a call with an end customer, Loopy provides the Agent a survey regarding the call with the end customer.
Loopy does not collect information about the Customer’s end user.
Information collected through Loopy’s software as a service related to our Customers: In order to serve our Customers, Loopy will collect various information through our software and customer support channels, including:
- Corporate email addresses for email correspondence;
- Chat correspondence, which may include any personal information provided during a chat session;
- Billing and administrative finance information;
- Information about how our Customers use our software products and services, including time spent on our applications, behavioral activity, and metadata associated with software interactions.
PERSONAL INFORMATION USES
Subject to the terms of our client agreements, in addition to supporting our Customers use of our products and services, we may use personal information for the following purposes:
- Customer support;
- To authenticate, verify or otherwise ensure compliance with Customer written instructions or to mitigate the risk of fraud;
- Aggregated and anonymous information about the various types of information, integrations, metadata and performance metrics to ensure our products and services are serving their intended purposes and for product improvements;
- For any legal purpose necessary, including IP protection, or if Loopy is required to process information as a result of a court order or other legal or regulatory proceeding.
PERSONAL INFORMATION INTEGRATIONS & DISCLOSURES
Our products and services provide Customers with the ability to synchronize certain external software or data applications with Loopy, which may include the transfer of personal information. Some of these integration applications may be found on our website. Some of the types of applications are:
- Customer support;
- Customer Relationship Management; and
- Business messaging services.
Subject to client agreements, we may disclose Customers information with our employees, agents, vendors, and affiliates in order to;
- Protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates;
- Protect the safety and security of those who access and use our Services;
- Detect and protect against fraud;
- Comply with law or legal process;
- Complete a legal transaction related to the sale of our business or any assets.
Loopy may share aggregate or anonymous information for any purpose. This means that the information we share does not identify specific individuals, or is combined with other data to protect your privacy.
If you are a current or former employee of one of our Customers, or believe your information was uploaded to Loopy by one of our Customers, and you would like to fulfill your rights to the personal information we maintain about you on behalf of our Customer, please contact a representative of that Customer rather than email us with your request. We can not provide personal information about a specific individual on behalf of a Customer without their express written instructions.
Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. It is important that you take steps to keep your information safe and secure. Choose an account password that is hard for others to guess and don’t reveal it to third parties. If you use a shared public computer, do not opt to have your login ID or password remembered and be sure to log out of your account when you finish.
We will retain Customer personal information according to the terms of our written agreements.
U.S. STATE-SPECIFIC NOTICE
Some U.S. states have enacted comprehensive privacy laws. The California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act or “CPRA” (collectively, the “CCPA”) and the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”) create additional privacy obligations for businesses and provide Californians and Virginians with additional privacy rights.
Service Provider/Processor Designation:
Under the CCPA, Loopy operates as a ‘Service Provider’ on behalf of its business customers, and as a result does not ‘sell’ or ‘share’ any personal information of Loopy Customers.
Under the VCDPA, Loopy operates as a ‘Processor’ on behalf of our Customers.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or if you are a Loopy Customer and would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact us by email at privacy@Loopy.com or at:
Loopy Technologies, Inc.
530 Lawrence Expy #905
Sunnyvale, CA 94085