Last updated January 23, 2023
- TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- YOUR PRIVACY CHOICES
- INFORMATION RETENTION
- U.S. STATE-SPECIFIC NOTICE
- UK/EEA RESIDENTS NOTICE
- CONTACT US
Types Of Personal Information We Collect
- Information you provide directly to us:
- Information from your inquiries into our services, or how you otherwise indicate you may be interested in our services, which may include providing us with your name, work email, phone number, company name, position title, website, social media links, and time zone.
- Our website offers you the ability to interact with us by, downloading, liking, and sharing content.
- Information we automatically collect during your visit to our Website:
- Website metadata and analytics, including IP address, device information, date/time of visits, new or returning visits, products viewed, page response times, URL clickstreams, how long you stay on our pages, what you do on those pages.
- Information from third parties:
- When you interact with our accounts on a social media platform, we may collect certain information that you or the platform make available to us such as Website metadata analytics (above), your social media account ID, your social media ‘likes’, click-throughs to our Website, or custom interactions.
- We may also engage third parties to provide additional information about business professionals who are interested in our services, engage with our website, or interact with us on social media.
Our Website is designed for business professionals. We do not intentionally collect any personal information from minors under the age of 18. If you believe we have obtained personal information associated with children, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will delete it.
How We Use Your Information
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- To provide our services,
- To solicit new customers with advertising and marketing,
- To provide customer support or to respond to your inquiries,
- To operate and improve our Website, products, and other services,
- To comply with our agreements or policies,
- For other business and legal purposes, such as to detect and prevent fraud, to collect amounts owing to us, and to maintain business records, and
- With your consent.
How We Disclose Your Personal Information
We may disclose your information with your consent. We may also share your information with our corporate affiliates, as well as vendors or service providers who:
- Help us communicate with our you;
- Manage and optimize our Website and services;
- We may share your personal information in order to:
- Protect the legal rights of our company, our employees, our agents, and our affiliates;
- Protect the safety and security of our customers or Website visitors;
- Detect and protect against fraud; and
- Comply with law or legal process.
- We may share your personal information as part of a business transition.
- We may also share your personal information with prospective purchasers exclusively to evaluate the proposed transaction; and
- Our Website may contain links to other websites or services. We do not exercise control over the information you automatically provide by clicking an external link from our website, or is collected by these third party websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.
- We may share de-identified, aggregate, or anonymous information for any purpose. This means that the information we share does not identify specific individuals, or is combined with other data to protect your privacy in compliance with relevant data privacy laws.
Your Privacy Choices
You have the right to exercise the following choices with our use of your personal information:
- Access the personal information we maintain about you.
- Delete the personal information we maintain about you.
- Correct inaccurate personal information we maintain about you.
If we are relying on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
You can exercise these rights by contacting us at privacy@Loopy.com.
If you are a current or former employee of one of our enterprise Customers, and you would like to fulfill your rights to the personal information we maintain about you on behalf of our Customer, please contact a representative of that Customer rather than email us with your request. We can not provide personal information about a specific individual on behalf of a Customer without their express written instructions.
- Opting out of cookie use in our Cookie Preferences. You can opt out of cookies via our cookie preferences center here.
- Blocking Cookies In Your Browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Advertising Industry Opt-Out Tools. You can also use these opt-out options to limit use of your information for interest-based advertising online or in apps by visiting http://optout.aboutads.info for U.S. residents, and https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ for EU/UK residents.
- With Each of Our Vendors Individually. The following advertising or marketing services partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising or profiling:
|Google Analytics||Google Analytics Opt Out|
|Google Advertising Opt Out|
Please note that because these opt-out mechanisms are specific to the device or browser on which they are exercised, you will need to opt out on every browser and device that you use.
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control. Despite our efforts, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur. It is important that you take steps to keep your information safe and secure.
U.S. State-Specific Notice
Some U.S. states have enacted comprehensive privacy laws. The California Consumer Privacy Act, as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act or “CPRA” (collectively, the “CCPA”) and the Virginia Consumer Data Protection Act (“VCDPA”) create additional privacy obligations for businesses and provide Californians and Virginians with additional privacy rights.
Additional Privacy Rights:
In addition to the rights granted above, if you are a California or Virginia resident, you have the right to:
If you would like to exercise your rights related to the data Loopy hosts on behalf of its Customers, then please contact that Customer directly. Loopy cannot provide you with any information related to the personal information we process on behalf of our Customers.
Service Provider/Procesor Designatio:
- Under the CCPA, Loopy operates as a Business for all information collected through this website.
- Under the VCDPA, Loopy operates as a Controller for all information collected through this website.
UK/EEA Residents Notice
Residents of the European Union (“EU”), European Economic Area (“EEA”), and United Kingdom (“UK”) are afforded additional privacy protections under the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation and the UK’s applicable data protection laws including the UK General Data Protection Regulation (collectively, the “GDPR”).
Under the GDPR, we process Personal Data under the following legal basis.
|Processing Activity||Legal Basis under GDPR|
|Placement of cookies on our Website||Consent|
|Improving our Website and services||Legitimate Interest|
|Product, marketing or service-related Communications||Legitimate Interest|
Under the GDPR, we are designated as a “Controller” for the collection and use of all information collected through this website. For use of our Customers personal data, we are designated as a ‘Processor’.
Cross-Border Data Transfers:
If you are located in the EEA, we will only transfer your Personal Data if:
- The country to which the Personal Data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision; or
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer, for example we have entered into the Standard Contractual Clauses adopted by the European Commission and required additional safeguards with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules approved by an EU supervisory authority.
Additional Rights for UK or European Economic Area Residents:
In addition to the rights granted above, if you are a UK or EEA resident, the GDPR grants you the right to lodge a complaint against us with your local data protection authority. You can find your data protection authority at https://edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en.
If you have any questions about our privacy or security practices, or if you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, you can contact us by email at email@example.com or at:
Loopy Technologies, Inc.
530 Lawrence Expy #905
Sunnyvale, CA 94085