1.- Who is responsible for the data?
The person in charge is the one who decides what personal data is processed and for what purposes. Below you can find the contact details of the person responsible for the treatments carried out:
2.- Why have we collected your data?
- To manage your registration as a client. Identify yourself as a user, access your purchase history, your addresses and other data provided by you when placing the order
- Execution of the contract of sale of the products and services that you have acquired with us through our platform
- Contact you through email, phone calls or other equivalent means of communication related to the execution of the current sales contract
- Respond to requests or requests that you make through the customer service channels, telephone, contact form, etc.
- Send you commercial communications, offers, information about new products or important news from the sector if you have subscribed to the newsletter or have filled out the contact form.
3.- How long will we keep your data?
We will keep the personal data for the time strictly necessary to fulfill the obligations derived from the contract, plus a period of up to a maximum of five years, this time of prescription of the responsibilities arising from the contract.
In the case of subscribers to the newsletter or inquiries to the customer service department, we will keep them until you want. You can unsubscribe through the link that you will find at the bottom of all our mailings or by writing an email firstname.lastname@example.org
4.- Will my personal data be transferred to a third party other than the person responsible for the treatment?
No, it is not the intention of the data controller to communicate or transfer your data to a person other than this company. However, it may happen that in order to establish a legal or regulatory provision, the person in charge must communicate your data to a judicial, police or administrative authority, among other possible recipients.
5.- What are my rights as an interested party regarding the processing of my personal data?
Of course, the legislation recognizes you various rights in relation to the processing of your personal data. Such rights are the following:
- Right to request access to your personal data.
- Right to request its rectification or deletion.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to object to the treatment, and
- Right to portability of the data in question.
Such rights can be exercised in several ways:
In any of these cases, and in order to properly preserve your personal data, please, we must confirm your identity, either by asking for an identification, or a confirmation of any of your personal data.